Midland EB-2 Visa Lawyer
An EB-2 visa allows non-U.S. citizens to become permanent residents of the United States. There are a limited number available each year, so it is important to complete the application process properly. To avoid denials or delays, contact our Midland EB-2 Visa lawyer.
At BBA Immigration, we have decades’ worth of combined experience helping clients in these cases. To get the trusted legal guidance in obtaining an EB-2 visa, request a consultation today.
Our Experienced Team Helps You In Obtaining An EB-2 Visa
Foreign nationals who have special talents or extensive knowledge in certain fields may be eligible for an EB-2 visa. This authorizes you to become a permanent resident of the United States. Currently, only 40,000 EB-2 visas are issued each year.
At BBA Immigration, our experienced Midland EB-2 lawyers can review your case, determine eligibility, and guide you through the EB-2 application process. Under United State Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) guidelines, EB-2 visas are available for non-U.S. citizens who fall into one of the following three categories:
- People with advanced degrees: You are generally required to hold a minimum of a Master’s degree (or the foreign equivalent) or a Bachelor’s degree with five years of relevant work experience.
- People with exceptional abilities: This requires proof of talents or abilities that are significantly above those which are ordinarily encountered among people in the sciences, arts, or business.
- National Interest Waiver: In both of the above cases, you generally must have a U.S. sponsor and labor certification to be granted an EB-2. These are not required if you obtain a National Interest Waiver, provided your contributions are considered of national importance and you meet other qualifications.
How To Obtain An EB-2 Visa
As one of the most highly and commonly sought after types of visas, the competition to obtain an EB-2 is fierce. Even if you meet all of the qualifications, errors in submitting your application and failing to provide the required documents could result in a denial. At BBA Immigration, we help to prevent this from happening.
Our Midland EB-2 immigration lawyers have the experience needed to successfully guide you and uncover creative solutions for resolving any issues that may arise. The process for obtaining an EB-2 visa generally involves the following:
- Securing PERM Labor Certifications from your employer and submitting it to the U.S. Department of Labor. This allows U.S. businesses to hire foreign residents as permanent workers.
- Filing Form 140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, which provides detailed information about you and your job.
- Attending biometrics appointments and an immigration interview;
- Preparing and submitting a green card application for Permanent Resident Status in the U.S.
Request A Consultation With Our Midland EB-2 Immigration Lawyers
At BBA Immigration, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need in obtaining an EB-2 visa, helping you achieve permanent resident status in the U.S. To request a consultation, reach out and call or contact our Midland EB-2 immigration lawyers online today.