Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Houston Immigration Lawyers > Midland Immigration Lawyer

Midland Immigration Lawyers

Immigration is one of the most complex areas of law. Public policies and procedures are constantly changing, which makes an already complicated process even harder to navigate. At BBA Immigration, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need.

Our experienced Midland immigration lawyers think out of the box in finding solutions. Whether you are a foreign national seeking a temporary or permanent visa or an employer looking for qualified candidates, you can count on us for solutions. To request a consultation, contact BBA Immigration today.

With Decades of Experience, We Offer Solutions In Complex Immigration Cases

Foreign nationals seeking to live, work, or travel throughout the United States must generally obtain a visa first. Whether you need a visa on a temporary or permanent basis, the process is generally time-consuming and complex. To obtain required documents in the most efficient and effective manner possible, reach out to BBA Immigration.

With decades worth of combined experience, you can count on our Midland immigration lawyers to provide the trusted legal guidance you need. Cases we handle include:

Temporary U.S. Visas

Non-immigrant visas allow foreign nationals to live, work, and travel in the United States on a temporary basis. At BBA Immigration, we provide the professional help you need in obtaining the following:

  • E-1, 2, or 3 Visas: E-1 and E-2 visas are available to traders and investors from foreign countries with whom the U.S. has established treaties of commerce and navigation. E-3 visas are available to Australian specialty workers.
  • F-1 Student Visas: These are available to citizens of foreign countries who wish to obtain an education via schools, colleges, seminaries, or conservatories in the U.S.
  • L-1 Visas: These allow transfers of intracompany workers who have specialized knowledge or hold managerial positions.
  • O-1 Visas: This authorized individuals of extraordinary ability to live, work, and travel temporarily in the U.S.
  • TN/NAFTA Visa: Under the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), this type of visa is available to residents of Mexico and Canada.

Permanent Resident Cards

For those who wish to permanently establish themselves or others in the U.S., our Midland immigration lawyers can guide you in the options available:

  • Employment-based permanent resident cards: EB1, 2, and 3 permanent resident cards are available for foreign workers with specialized knowledge, skills, or advanced degrees. We also assist employers in PERM Labor Certifications, needed in hiring qualified foreign nationals.
  • Marriage and family visas: We help spouses, parents, children, and other family members obtain a permanent resident or green card, allowing them to reunite with loved ones.

Discuss Your Options With Our Midland Immigration Lawyers

At BBA Immigration, our legal team has decades of combined experience handling a variety of different types of immigration matters. We provide trusted legal guidance throughout the immigration process, finding solutions in even the most complex cases. To discuss your options, reach out to our experienced Midland immigration lawyers today. Call or contact our office online and request a consultation.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn