Dallas Immigration Lawyers
At a time when it seems the government is tightening immigration laws and controversies abound, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) remains committed to providing foreign nationals with a pathway to work, study, and live in the US. However, the eligibility rules and legal process are extremely complicated. It can be difficult to understand immigrant versus nonimmigrant matters, as well as the different classifications of visas and green cards. Errors can lead to disastrous results, including civil fines, removal, or even criminal charges.
Instead of putting your interests at risk, rely on our team at BBA Immigration to assist with your immigration matter. Our firm represents individuals pursuing temporary work visas and permanent residence, and we offer essential support for businesses seeking to employ exceptional, skilled professionals in the US. Please contact our firm today to speak with one of our Dallas immigration lawyers. We can set up a confidential consultation to discuss details, and an overview of our legal services is useful.
- E-1 Visa
- E-2 Visa
- EB-1A Visa
- EB-2 Visa
- H-1B Visa
- L-1 Visa
- Marriage & Family Visa
- O-1 Visa
- TN NAFTA Visa
- PERM Labor Certification
Skilled Legal Services with Immigration Matters
Our attorneys work with individuals and businesses in the US and throughout the world, and we are committed to assisting with:
- Visas for temporary workers, including L-1 intracompany transfers, treaty traders and investors, O-1 visas for individuals of extraordinary ability, and TN NAFTA visas for Canadian and Mexican nationals;
- Permanent resident visas, which are green cards that may be granted for employment and family reasons;
- PERM labor certifications for employers, which are required before applying for a foreign national to work in the US; and,
- Immigration for spouses and families.
Things to Know About US Immigration Laws
You can count on our team for help with the details, but you should be aware of some important points about how the laws work.
An immigrant visa is for a person who wants to enter the US to live and work permanently, while nonimmigrant visas are for temporary stays with no intent to remain.
Depending on the specific visa type, the petitioner may be an individual, an employer, or sponsor who is a US citizen or permanent resident.
The green card is a pathway to citizenship, but nonimmigrant visas are limited in duration.
How Our Team Supports Your Needs
BBA Immigration provides essential services even before applying for a visa or green card, to ensure a foundation for the remaining steps in the process. Our Dallas immigration attorneys will handle such tasks as:
- Consulting with you to determine your objectives and eligibility;
- Gathering evidence;
- Working with officials and foreign nationals to facilitate the process;
- Preparing all forms and filing them along with supporting documentation; and,
- Assisting with any follow up work, including how to address a denial.
Discuss Your Options with Our Dallas Immigration Lawyers
At BBA Immigration, immigration law is our primary focus. We are dedicated to helping individuals, businesses, and families navigate the complex maze of laws that apply to visas, green cards, and labor certifications. For more information on how we support your needs, please contact our firm to schedule a consultation with a Dallas immigration attorney today.