Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Houston Immigration Lawyers > Midland Marriage & Family Visa Lawyer

Midland Marriage & Family Visa Lawyer

Among the different types of visas, those involving spouses and other family members are among the most sensitive cases. Obtaining a visa can help in starting a new life together and allows you to reunite with other family members. As experienced Midland marriage & family visa lawyers, BBA Immigration provide the caring support and professional legal guidance you need throughout the process.

Our Firm Has Decades of Experience Helping Reunite Family Members

One of the most heartbreaking aspects of current immigration laws is the impact policies can have on family members. These can prevent you from being with your spouse, children, or other loved ones. At BBA Immigration, we are here to help.

Our Midland marriage and family visa immigration lawyers act as a strong legal advocate on your side, guiding you through the process and representing you in dealings with federal agencies. Under United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) guidelines, marriage and family visa options include::

  • For U.S. citizens or permanent resident/green card holders, you may be able to reunite with your spouse by filing Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative.
  • For U.S. citizens or green card holders engaged to foreign nationals, who intend to marry within 90 days of bringing your fiance to this country, Form I-130 and Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé are generally required.
  • For U.S. citizens or permanent residents who want to bring children to this country, the process depends on their age. For children under 21, a visa can be obtained by filing Form 1-130 and is generally available immediately. For children over 21, or other family members, there is a limited number of visas. To prevent delays, it is important to get our Midlands marriage and family visa lawyers on your side right away.

We also assist people in obtaining non-immigrant visas, such in cases involving students, employees, and those wishing to temporarily visit the United States, which allow you to bring your spouse and children with you.

We Help You Bring Loved Ones To The U.S.

Whether you wish to bring your loved ones to the United States on a temporary or permanent basis, contact BBA Immigration right away. We provide the trusted legal guidance you need, which includes:

  • Thoroughly reviewing the circumstances surrounding your case and advising you on U.S. immigration laws that apply;
  • Determining the best type of visa, depending on your specific situation;
  • Advising you on the forms and other required documents that must be submitted;
  • Preparing you for biometrics appointments and immigration interviews;
  • Once your visa is approved, helping you obtain a permanent resident card (green card) for your spouse and other family members.

Request A Consultation With Our Midland Marriage & Family Visa Lawyers

At BBA Immigration, we are dedicated to helping reunite families. To get the trusted guidance you need throughout the immigration process, call or contact our Midland marriage and family visa immigration lawyers online and request a consultation today.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn