Midland PERM Labor Certification Lawyer
Foreign nationals may offer unique skills and special abilities, performing tasks and holding positions that would otherwise be difficult for U.S. employers to fill. However, completing immigration requirements can present major challenges. To avoid legal complications and potentially time-consuming delays, reach out to BBA Immigration. Our Midland PERM Labor Certification lawyers can guide you in the employment-based visa application process and the documents needed.
Our Firm Has Decades of Experience Helping U.S. Employers Obtain Visas For Foreign Workers
Employment-based visas are among the most in-demand types of immigration matters. Unfortunately, they are also among the most complex, with numerous requirements that must be met both by foreign workers and the U.S. companies seeking to employ them. At BBA Immigration, we have decades of experience helping U.S. employers and act as a strong legal ally on your side throughout the process.
Permanent Labor Certifications, which are issued through the U.S. Department of Labor, are required in many of these cases. Otherwise known as a PERM labor certificate, it asserts the following:
- That hiring a foreign national for the position would not prevent equally capable U.S. workers from obtaining jobs;
- That the wages and working conditions under which a foreign worker is hired meet U.S. standards;
- That recruiting a non-citizen for a position would not have detrimental effects on U.S. workers in similar fields.
Obtaining this certificate is generally the first step in hiring non-U.S. citizens. It is typically required prior to submitting a petition for an employment-based visa to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). As experienced Midland PERM Labor Certification immigration lawyers, our legal team can advise you on whether this document is necessary in your particular situation and the process for obtaining one.
Requirements For PERM Labor Certifications
There are numerous requirements for obtaining a permanent labor certification. Processing times vary, with the average amount being 158 days. However, not completing the required forms properly or failing to provide the appropriate supporting documents could significantly delay the process. To prevent this from happening, get our experienced Midland PERM labor certification lawyers on your side.
You can count on BBA Immigration to provide the trusted legal guidance you need in these cases, assisting you in meeting all requirements. This includes providing evidence of the following:
- The job listing was accessible to U.S. workers;
- U.S. applicants were denied for lawful reasons;
- Wages are greater than or equal to prevailing wages in the field;
- Wages do not consist merely of bonuses or commissions and are not dependent on meeting financial incentives.
- The employee will be hired for full-time work and put on payroll prior to their arrival in the U.S.;
- That openings are not due to labor strikes or stoppages.
Contact Our Midland PERM Labor Certification Immigration Lawyers Today
At BBA Immigration, our Midland Perm Labor Certification lawyers can guide you in the documents required to hire foreign workers. Call or contact our office online and request a consultation today.