Midland O-1 Visa Lawyer
O-1 is a non-immigrant visa category available to non-U.S. citizens who have extraordinary talents and abilities. It authorizes the holder to live, work, and travel throughout the United States on a temporary basis. However, obtaining an O-1 visa often proves challenging. Get the trusted legal guidance you need throughout the application process from our Midland O-1 Visa lawyers at BBA Immigration.
A Law Firm With Trusted Experience In Obtaining O-1 Visas
Foreign nationals who have extraordinary abilities in the arts, sciences, business, entertainment, education, or athletic fields may be eligible for an O-1 visa. At BBA Immigration, we can advise you on the qualification and whether this type of visa may be right for you.
With decades’ worth of combined experience on our side, our Midland O-1 immigration lawyers provide answers to your questions and guide you through the application process. The following provides a general outline of the process for obtaining an O-1 visa through United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS):
- You must obtain an advisory opinion stating that you have extraordinary abilities. This can come from specialists in your field, a peer group, a labor or management union, or other organizations.
- A prospective employer must make you a legitimate job offer.
- You must be able to show that you are coming to the United States on a temporary basis, for the express purpose of using your extraordinary abilities.
Once you meet these requirements, an employer may then file an O-1 visa application on your behalf. You will be required to submit to a biometrics interview, for the purposes of conducting a background check, as well as an interview with USCIS officials. Once your application is approved, your visa is valid for three years and may be extended indefinitely in one year increments thereafter.
Legal Guidance For O-1 Visa Employers
Candidates suited to O-1 visas are often highly desirable employees. They represent the top people in their field and may have been published in scholarly journals, received numerous awards and accolades, and served as judges or panelists for impressive industry organizations.
However, much of the responsibility for obtaining an O-1 visa falls on employers. As immigration matters are one of the most complex and potentially confusing areas of law, get the professional legal guidance you need from BBA Immigration. Actions our Midland O-1 immigration lawyers can take on your behalf include:
- Reviewing candidates to determine whether they meet O-1 qualifications;
- Drafting employment offers and defining key terms;
- Assisting you in completing and submitting the O-1 visa application;
- Ensuring you have the required supporting documents;
- Finding creative solutions for any issues that arise with candidates or throughout the application process.
To Discuss Your Options, Contact Our Midland O-1 Immigration Lawyers
Whether you are a foreign national considering an O-1 visa or an employer seeking candidates with extraordinary abilities, BBA Immigration can provide the trusted legal guidance you need. Call or contact our Midland O-1 immigration lawyers online and request a consultation to discuss your options today.