Midland H-1B Visa Lawyers
Foreign nationals can fill special needs for employers in the United States. Unfortunately, problems with immigration are common and can be difficult and time-consuming to resolve. Whether you are a U.S. business looking to retain talent from other countries or a non-U.S. citizen seeking employment, BBA Immigration can provide the trusted legal guidance you need. We have decades of experience helping clients in these cases. To discuss your options, contact our Midland H-1B Visa lawyers today.
A Firm With Decades Of Experience In Employment-Based Immigration Matters
Employment-based visas are one of the most common ways for foreign nationals to gain the authorization needed to work, travel, and live in the United States. This not only benefits workers, but also U.S. employers, allowing them to hire candidates with specialty skills and unique talents.
The H-1B visa is a special category for temporary immigration available through the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). It may be an option for a diverse group of people with special talents and abilities that are sought by U.S. employers:
- U.S. Department of Defense Cooperative Research and Development Special Workers;
- People in specialty occupations, who have experience in theoretical and practical application of highly specialized knowledge;
- Fashion models, who hold positions or provide services with a high level of prominence.
Our firm has decades of experience in these matters. As a prospective employee or a U.S. employer, you can trust our Midland H-1B Visa lawyers to advise you on whether this type of visa is an option and the requirements.
Requirements For An H-1B Visa
The ability to obtain an H-1B visa is dependent on two important factors: sponsorship by a U.S. employer and approval of a USCIS petition. BBA Immigration can guide you through the process, which can take anywhere from two to six months. Our Midlands H-1B immigration lawyers can also advise you on premium options, which can result in approval in as little as 15 calendar days. Requirements you must meet as part of the application process include:
- The U.S. employer must submit Form ETA-9035, Labor Condition Application.
- The employer must also file a Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker.
- With each application, provide information about the candidate and their skills, the position they are filling, and other supporting documents.
- For the employee, attend medical exams as requested, biometrics appointments for background check purposes, and complete a USCIS interview.
Once an H-1B visa is approved, it is good for three years, with the option to renew for another three year period. The maximum amount of time you can spend in the U.S. on an H-1B visa is six years.
Contact Our Midland H-1B Immigration Lawyers Today
At BBA Immigration, we provide trusted legal guidance to U.S. employers and foreign nationals seeking work in the United States. To discuss employment-based immigration options and requirements for obtaining a visa, call or contact our Midland H-1B immigration lawyers online and request a consultation today.