Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Houston Immigration Lawyer
Call Today For A Consultation 281-503-1455 En Español

Category Archives: Marriage Family Visa


What Is Adjustment Of Status And When Can I Apply For It?

By BBA Immigration |

If you are already living in the United States through an immigrant visa, such as a K-1 visa for fiancé(e)s or an IR1 visa for a spouse, you may be wondering about your ability to apply for lawful permanent resident status so that you can remain in the country. Applying for lawful permanent resident… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn