Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Category Archives: L-1 Visa


When Can An Employer Seek An L-1 Visa For Temporary Workers?

By BBA Immigration |

If you run a business in the United States but have offices in one or more foreign countries, you may need to find out more about L-1A and L-1B visas for temporary intracompany transferees. To be clear, both L-1A and L-1B visas can allow foreign workers to come to the United States to live… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn