Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Houston Immigration Lawyer
Call Today For A Consultation 281-503-1455 En EspaƱol

Monthly Archives: December 2022


Can You Receive An E-1 Treaty Trader Visa?

By BBA Immigration |

The E-1 Treaty Trader visa allows treaty traders who wish to conduct business between the United States and their home country to enter and live within the United States. With the E-1 visa, a trader can enter the United States and then live within the United States. This allows that individual to conduct substantial… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

Learning More About The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa

By BBA Immigration |

The E-2 Treaty Investor is a visa that enables the recipient, and their family, to live in the United States for up to 5 years. Visas are given in two year increments. Right after those two years come to an end, an individual can extend their visa for another two years. But, this is… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn